Monday, January 25, 2016

Midway Point



Midway Point

It is now the midway point in the year.  Your child has taken the Winter MAP test to monitor his or her progress this year.  I am excited to share the results with you and discuss any concerns you may have.  I will be taking time in the next couple weeks to call and talk about these things.  Please update me with any changed phone numbers or if there is a time that is better to reach you.  I hope you had a super, snowy weekend and I look forward to talking to each of you.

Also, if your child has Reading with me we are still working towards the 15 book challenge.  Many students have shown me their recording sheet and are doing well!  Contact me with any questions or concerns.

I am really have a blast teaching your children and hope they continue to love coming to school.  Please inform me if this changes and how I can help.  I truly believe we are partners in your child's education.


Image result for aquarium

***Unofficial Field Trip information***

We have requested to go to the Adventure Aquarium on Wednesday, May 25th.  Please mark your calendars and I will notify you when it is official!

No comments:

Post a Comment